- New restructured menus to more closely follow the traditional SDR menu structure and follow a logical, intuitive workflow.
- Addition of pull-down menus option in the MAP screen.
- Selectable Geoid files. Users can now load multiple files and apply appropriate files to individual jobs.
- Enhanced SDR file format output.
- Addition of Sokkia’s new GSR2600 GPS receiver, as well as other manufacturers’ new products.
- New 10-point Least Squares Resection routine.
- Color Layer Support in the MAP screen for color screen devices.
- G2 now also supports the Panasonic Toughbook 01, and the Juniper Systems Allegro.
Sokkia G2 Graphic Field Assistant is a next generation data collection product for Windows CE devices, and is co-developed by Sokkia and Carlson Software. For more information visit the Sokkia Corporation website at www.sokkia.com.