upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. announces Tailoring IntelliCAD 5, the only e-book for IntelliCAD customers using the new version 5. The 200-page e-book contains step-by-step tutorials for learning how to customize the popular computer-aided software.
Tailoring IntelliCAD 5 is written by Ralph Grabowski, and is available in PDF format through email or on CD. (The free Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the e-book.) In addition, the e-book is being bundled with the CADopia IntelliCAD 5 Professional and Bricscad 5 Pro software packages.
The e-book covers these tutorial subjects:
- Customizing the IntelliCAD user interface.
- Modifying toolbars and menus.
- Creating keyboard shortcuts and command aliases.
- Designing linetypes and hatch patterns.
- Defining shapes and fonts.
- Writing scripts and LISP programs.
- Exclusive: undocumented support file formats.
- Dozens of time-saver tips.
- Updated for IntelliCAD 5.
- Expanded history of IntelliCAD.
- Understanding the DXF format.
Source: upFront.eZine Publishing Ltd., Nov. 5, 2004