Are you ready to map your way to the highest peak in each of the 50 states? Maptech's new CD-ROM, Terrain Navigator 50/50, gives you detailed USGS topographic maps for the highest peak and the surrounding area. Plan your hike, print the maps, and even download routes to a GPS. Explore new heights. Know what to expect before heading out. It's easy and fun to use and it retails for $9.95 - a $400 value!
Major Mapping Features:
- Comes with Maptech's award winning software, Terrain Navigator.
- Plan your adventure. Visualize the challenge with over eighty detailed USGS topo maps.
- Value bonus: the equivalent USGS paper topos would cost over $400.
- Print your own topo maps in 2D and 3D. Create one seamless maps from four quads.
- Instantly create 3D views for a better understanding of the terrain.
- Elevation profile tool shows a clear view of how difficult the climb might be.
- Measure distance and areas with just a mouse click.
- Line of sight tool helps locate the sweet spot for great photo shots.
- GPS Ready - hook a compatabile GPS to your PC for automatic route and track transfers.
- Works great with a compass too - lat/long or UTM coordinates clearly displayed.
Source: Maptech, Sept. 1, 2004