upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. announces the new e-book for customizing AutoCAD LT by new and experienced users. Tailoring AutoCAD LT 2004-2005 has been updated for the new AutoCAD LT 2005 software from Autodesk. The 152-page e-book contains step-by-step tutorials and explanations for learning to customize the popular CAD (computer-aided design) software.
Tailoring AutoCAD LT 2004-2005 is published exclusively in Adobe Acrobat format. The e-book includes these features:
- Modifying the AutoCAD LT user interface.
- Creating aliases and keyboard shortcuts.
- Changing the toolbar and the menu bar.
- Writing scripts and menu macros.
- Creating custom linetypes and hatch patterns.
- Working with .shp files for shapes/fonts.
- Understanding the DXF (drawing interchange format) files.
Source: upFront.eZine Publishing, Dec. 13, 2004