The TerraScan User Event (TSUE 2005) is a unique and very affordable opportunity for engineers, surveyors, and GIS professionals to learn firsthand information direct from the manufacturers of Terrasolid products. Over the course of the training seminar, attendees are also introduced to the most current applications and solutions available through Terrasolid's comprehensive suite of LiDAR data processing and terrain modeling products.
A few of the highlights that attendees can look forward to at TSUE 2005 include:
- Bentley MicroStation Training - an informative tutorial on the underlying software required by all Terrasolid applications
- Basic TerraScan training for Beginner/Intermediate levels - coverage of all core project workflow processing steps from raw data to ground surface models
- Visualization Training -creation of rendered scenes and fly through animations from a city model data set
- Power Line Vectorization
- TerraMatch Training - LiDAR data correction tutorial
- TerraPhoto Training: rectification of laser-scanned digital images for orthorectified image production
To register and reserve your seat, visit the TSUE 2005 website at www.airborne1.com/tsue2005.pdf. Interested parties may also contact Airborne 1's TSUE event coordinator Alejandra Espinosa by telephone at (310) 414-7400, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by fax at (310) 414-7409. Early registration is advised, as spaces are limited.
Source: Airborne 1, June 30, 2005