A new version of PhotoCapture, Carlson’s post-flight photogrammetry software, introduces both new features and updates to the cloud-based processing software. The latest release includes improved workflows for RTK drones and a new interface for the Survey Canvas with full-screen mode, improved layout management, and higher performance. It also includes higher resolution basemaps for background map layers and improved graphics for project reports. Other improvements include:
- An improved Ground Control Point (GCP) measuring interface
- Faster tile loading on the Survey Canvas
- DXF export capabilities
- CRD import and export capabilities
- Improved controls for 3D navigation
- Higher resolution DEMs
- The ability to contour maps on a mesh and more.