The International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) is hosting the third edition of the LiDAR Leader Awards, being presented at ILMF 2020 during Geo Week. Geo Week is a multi-event collaboration including participation from several geospatial events. The inaugural edition of Geo Week which took place in 2019 brought together ILMF, ASPRS, and MAPPS. Each event featured its own unique conference program and combined in a single exhibit hall and inclusive networking activities.
The deadline to submit nominations for the awards is December 13, 2019.
The LiDAR Leader Awards will recognize excellence in the following distinct categories:
- Outstanding Personal Achievement in LiDAR
- Outstanding Team Achievement in LiDAR (2-99 members)
- Outstanding Enterprise Achievement in LiDAR (Groups of 100+)
- Outstanding Innovation in LiDAR
- Outstanding University Achievement in LiDAR
Geo Week is taking place in Washington, DC on March 23-25, 2020. The inaugural Geo Week in Denver last January drew over 1500 attendees.