AEROMAPPER 300 Plus 42Mp camera with PPK
Bundle Includes RGB Camera and PPK System
The Aeromapper 300 along with the 42 Mp RGB camera and PPK system triples the productivity of smaller drones, offering a rugged and user-friendly, fixed-wing solution, the company added.
With the Sony 42 Mp camera, UAV operators can map 4.7 sq.km at 1.5 cm/pixel, or 9.9 sq.km at 3 cm/pixel per flight. The data obtained delivers 2-3cm accuracy level with the included PPK upgrade, without setting up ground control points, the company claims.
Multi-sensor options include swappable payloads such as:
- Micasense RedEdge MX
- Micasense Altum
- Headwall Photonics Nano-Hyperspectral sensor
- ADS-B: live air traffic and transponder
- Flir Duo Pro R: 4K video/stills and thermal infrared
- Standard 24 Mp RGB camera
- 24 Mp RGB with Sequoia Parrot Multiespectral simultaneously: very popular setup for surveying and agriculture
- 24 Mp RGB with Flir thermal simultaneously
The Aeromapper 300 can be ordered with choices of image processing software: Pix4DMapper or Agisoft Metashape, to complete the bundle.