Carlson Software is now offering Atlas GNSS global correction service in the latest release of popular data collection software SurvCE. Carlson touts Atlas as both affordable and accurate.
“Atlas equals or excels beyond the performance standards of other services and interfaces seamlessly with Carlson SurvCE to boot,” says Special Projects Director Karl Nicholas.
Using approximately 200 reference stations worldwide, Atlas produces its correction signals via L-Band satellites distributing coverage from 75°N to 75°S, ensuring Earth’s landmass is covered.
Atlas supports multiple RTK-capable GNSS receivers, including the current Carlson BRx6. Through Carlson SurvCE’s library of compatible drivers, any third-party GNSS receiver utilizing the Athena engine can also use Atlas.
- Positioning accuracy: Atlas provides positioning accuracies down to 2 centimeters RMS in certain applications
- Positioning sustainability: Cutting-edge, position-quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals
- Convergence time: Convergence times of 10-40 minutes
Scalable service levels:
- H100: 100 centimeters 95 percent (50 centimeters RMS)
- H30: 30 centimeters 95 percent (15 centimeters RMS)
- H10: 8 centimeters 95 percent (4 centimeters RMS)
Subscriptions to Atlas can be added to the Carlson BRx6 or other supported GNSS receivers when using SurvCE version 5.06 or later.
About Carlson Software
Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software’s renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.