Company Spotlight: Spectra Precision
Positioned for what's ahead.
The Spectra Precision brand offers a complete product portfolio including Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Geographical Information Systems (GIS), optical total stations, data collection hardware, field and office software, as well as a wide range of construction tools. This coming year will provide new opportunities for growth and Spectra Precision has prepared itself for some time now to benefit from these opportunities. A renewal and expansion of the Spectra Precision portfolios, bringing new and updated products and solutions to better fit customer needs and expectations.
- GNSS portfolio was updated with a new SP90m GNSS receiver to replace older generation GNSS products, and to provide an exceptional degree of configuration flexibility.
- Highly successful FOCUS 35 series of motorized total stations has been improved and has now extended operation models which feature market-leading battery life, the FOCUS 35 RX.
- Nikon total stations were enhanced with new features and capabilities, making them more technologically advanced and productive.
- New FOCUS 2 series of total stations and FOCUS DL-15 digital level were introduced to specifically address entry-level customers in emerging markets.
- Continuous enhancements to our field and office software including Spectra Precision Central cloud solution enriched with the new Cloud Corrections service.
All these improvements enable us to be ready for next year’s challenges and to take advantage of new opportunities. With such a wide range of products, Spectra Precision is very well positioned for what is ahead of us in 2018 and beyond.
Spectra Precision is an established brand known for delivering quality products to the survey and construction market, is recognized for its innovative and cutting-edge technologies, and is ready to continue that tradition in the coming years. More information can be found at www.spectraprecision.com.