FAA Administrator to Speak at InterDrone
InterDrone 2017 will take place in Las Vegas in September
Michael Huerta, administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will give the opening keynote address at InterDrone. The commercial drone event takes place Sept. 6-8 at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas.
In addition to Huerta’s grand opening, keynote addresses will also be presented by:
- Greg Agvent, senior director of news technology, CNN
- Michael Chasen, CEO, PrecisionHawk
- Biren Ghandi, distinguished strategist of corporate strategy, Cisco
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel
- Wahid Nawabi, CEO, AeroVironment
- Deepu Talla, vice president, general manager, Tegra Unit, NVIDIA
- Mike Winn, CEO, DroneDeploy
Huerta is responsible for the safety and efficiency of the largest aerospace system in the world in his role at the FAA, overseeing a $15.9 billion budget and more than 47,000 employees. The FAA is responsible for setting the legal requirements for the use of commercial drones in the U.S.