Michael Huerta, administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will give the opening keynote address at InterDrone. The commercial drone event takes place Sept. 6-8 at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas.
In addition to Huerta’s grand opening, keynote addresses will also be presented by:
- Greg Agvent, senior director of news technology, CNN
- Michael Chasen, CEO, PrecisionHawk
- Biren Ghandi, distinguished strategist of corporate strategy, Cisco
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel
- Wahid Nawabi, CEO, AeroVironment
- Deepu Talla, vice president, general manager, Tegra Unit, NVIDIA
- Mike Winn, CEO, DroneDeploy
Huerta is responsible for the safety and efficiency of the largest aerospace system in the world in his role at the FAA, overseeing a $15.9 billion budget and more than 47,000 employees. The FAA is responsible for setting the legal requirements for the use of commercial drones in the U.S.