LizardTech has announced the release of GeoExpress 9.5.3. The company’s flagship image asset handling product to compress, manage, distribute, integrate and deploy geospatial images and LiDAR point clouds as high-quality MrSID files now has expanded format support and improved capabilities.
New features include:
- BPF Support: GeoExpress now supports Binary Point Files often used in Geiger-mode LiDAR data.
- NAD83(2011) Support: Reprojection tools now support EPSG CRS and Coordinate Transformations in support of NOAA’s NA2011 Project.
- Better Color Balancing: Users can now apply correction to each band in the image.
- Custom Watermarks: Users are no longer restricted by a size limitation for custom watermark files.
- Simpler Licensing: Users can import a license file for single workstation licensing or add License Server Utility to add floating licenses with ease.
GeoExpress 9.5.3 is available in several versions to meet various imaging requirements.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo.