2013's Most-Read Stories
In 2013, stories about hot topics such as handheld laser scanners, GNSS, LiDAR and other technology resonated with readers, but also popular were columns about writing proposals and ownership of survey data.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on GeoDataPoint in 2013:
- A Handheld 3D Imaging System for Under $5,000
- Can Leica's MultiStation Transform Geospatial Workflows?
- Who Owns Your Survey Data?
- Words That Kill Your Proposal: Part One
- U.S. Survey Feet Versus International Feet
- Words That Kill Your Proposal: Part Two
- Are Humans Necessary for LiDAR Point Cloud Feature Extraction?
- 3 Reasons BIM Will Transform Infrastructure in 2013
- A Hidden Place Where Laser Scanning Provides High Value
- Unmanned Aerial Mapping with Trimble’s UX5