Year in Review: BIM
In 2013, GeoDataPoint offered some interesting articles as BIM became more mainstream. Here's a look at some of the biggest stories from the year, beginning with a story about the future of BIM from an infrastructure spotlight up to Trimble's year in review discussing big changes in technology in 2013 and what to expect in 2014.
- The Future of BIM for Public Infrastructure
- 3 Reasons BIM Will Transform Infrastructure in 2013
- 3 Common Pitfalls of Reality Capture Projects
- Laser Scanning, BIM and Leica’s Next Big Innovation
- What’s Really Driving BIM?
- Autodesk’s Point Layout Software Boosts Accuracy, Productivity
- Making BIM Work For You
- Denver Airport Project Takes Off Thanks to BIM
- BIM Focus at Autodesk University
- A Year of Rising Momentum