The U.S. HYDRO 2017 Conference, presented by The Hydrographic Society of America, will be held at the Moody Gardens Hotel: Spa, Golf Course and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, March 20-23, 2017.
This will be the 16th U.S. Hydrographic conference. In addition to technical papers, it will feature workshops, social programs, an exhibition hall and a student outreach program. It will cover the latest developments and applications in hydrographic surveying, multi-beam and side scan sonar, data management, electronic charting and marine archaeology.
The conference is now accepting exhibitors and has sold more than 20 percent of its booths.
Abstracts for presentations are also being accepted. Topics of interest include hydrographic sciences and the technology as applied to:
- Vector and Raster Charting: The Wave of the Future
- Oilfield Hydrography
- Hydrographic Mapping Initiatives
- The Future Of Hydrography
- Coastal Management through Hydrography
- Hydrographic Education Opportunities
- Hydrographic Data Management and Processing Techniques
- Multiple Uses of Hydrographic Data
Submitted abstracts for both 20 and five-minute presentations should be limited to 200 words and are due Oct. 31.