Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging Announces Partnership with GeoCue Corp. (NIIRS10) to Develop Leica Ortho Accelerator
Norcross, GA - April 3, 2006 - Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging today announced a strategic development agreement with GeoCue Corporation (NIIRS10) of Huntsville, Alabama. The product of this relationship, called Leica Ortho Accelerator, is an enterprise-enabled geospatial process management system for digital orthophoto production.
Under the agreement, GeoCue Corporation will integrate certain technology from Leica Geosystems into GeoCue, its geospatial production management system, resulting in new processing environments. These Leica proprietary CuePacs will realize multi-user "supervisory enabled" integrated workflows, providing:
- Start-to-finish project, data, and user management in a multi-user environment
- Graphical, checklist-driven production, enabling rapid workflow execution and easy cross-training of personnel
- Remote/parallel dispatching of batch executable programs, which increases overall throughput and productivity
- Production history tracking, eliminating the need to maintain separate progress reporting systems
- Seamless integration with other GeoCue modules such as the widely deployed LIDAR 1 CuePac
- Integrated Leica rectification and mosaicking technology
- The ability to ingest orientation data from multiple sources
- Multiple output definition options for a final mosaicked product
The first Leica Ortho Accelerator workflow system will be demonstrated at the ASPRS 2006 Annual Conference, May 1-5 in Reno, Nevada. The Leica Ortho Accelerator workflow enabled production products will be available exclusively through the global Leica Geosystems sales network.