Sokkia Corporation Releases G2 version 1.20 01.21.2003
January 21, 2003
Sokkia Corporation announced the newest release of its G2 Graphic Field Assistant data collection software. Several new enhancements and improvements have been added to this latest version of software. Improvements include:
- New restructured menus to more closely follow the traditional SDR menu structure and follow a logical, intuitive workflow.
- Addition of pull-down menus option in the MAP screen.
- Selectable Geoid files. Users can now load multiple files and apply appropriate files to individual jobs.
- Enhanced SDR file format output.
- Addition of Sokkia’s new GSR2600 GPS receiver, as well as other manufacturers’ new products.
- New 10-point Least Squares Resection routine.
- Color Layer Support in the MAP screen for color screen devices.
- G2 now also supports the Panasonic Toughbook 01, and the Juniper Systems Allegro.
Sokkia G2 Graphic Field Assistant is a next generation data collection product for Windows CE devices, and is co-developed by Sokkia and Carlson Software. For more information visit the Sokkia Corporation website at www.sokkia.com.