Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging Releases LPS V8.7 Service Pack 3
August 19, 2005
Leica Geosystems Geospatial Imaging LLC announced the release of Leica Photogrammetry Suite (LPS) V8.7 Service Pack 3 (SP3). The release provides a combination of critical bug fixes and new functionality to provide users with enhanced ways to streamline their imaging processing workflow in LPS. In addition, this release includes updated releases of PRO600 V8.7.4 and ORIMA for LPS V8.7.3.
New features in LPS SP3 include:
- Support for DSW DSUP files in LPS
- LIDAR (.las) Import
- Support for a reference DTM in the Terrain Editor
- Geomorphic editing tools in the Terrain Editor
- Four new Stereo Point Measurement (LPS Core) enhancements
- Batch modification within Mosaic Direct; the batch file can be started outside of ERDAS IMAGINE
- New options for creating unique identifiers for image point measurements
- Move and rotate features in PROCART with support for shared vertex editing Geomorphic editing tools in PRODTM for modification of LPS grid terrain datasets Support for translucency of polygon fills in the LPS ViewPlex stereo graphic overlay
- User-definable criteria for automatic tagging of feature codes to design file data
Also included in this release is an updated version of ORIMA V8.7.3 for LPS, which includes critical bug fixes.
Source: Leica Geosystems, Aug. 18, 2005