- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Here’s a gift from POB to you: A quick look at some of the top stories from December. Merry Christmas!
- What Does the FAA Roadmap for UAS Mean? A look at how surveyors and geospatial professionals can use the outline to prepare for unmanned aircraft systems.
- NOAA Adds New LiDAR Data Sets to Website. More than 1.6 trillion Digital Coast LiDAR points are now available to download.
- NSPS, MAPPS Testify Before Congress. Surveyors and mapping leaders advocate for greater coordination of federal government’s geospatial activities.
- MAPPS Announces Program for Winter Conference. Event will focus on technology, business development and emerging trends.
- ASPRS to Preset ‘Hot Topics’ at ILMF. Sessions will include updates on LAS Domain Profiles and best practices for mobile laser scanning.
- Concepts of Cost, Quality and Accuracy. Roy Hill of Aerial Services Inc. takes a look at how to make the most of your geospatial project.
In addition, check out all the articles in the December 2013 issue of POB.