- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
POB covered a lot of ground in 2013, from Hawaii to Versailles and many places in between.
Here’s a look back at POB’s cover stories from 2013.
- January: Tunnel Beneath the Bay
- February: Capturing Paradise
- March: Superstorm Recovery
- April: Immersed in Versailles
- May: ROI: How to Make Technology Pay Off
- June: A Winning Alternative to Traditional Civil Infrastructure Design
- July: Detecting Deforestation
- August: How Can Drones Transform Surveying?
- September: How Do You Determine Accuracy in Mapping?
- October: Sunny Outlook for Surveying in the Cloud
- November: Putting BIM to Good Use
- December: Mapping Subsurface Utilities Requires Detective Work
What was your favorite article of 2013? Vote in POB’s online poll or leave a comment below to let us know what you think.