- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Spectra Precision introduced at Intergeo 2013 new and updated products to expand its portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of the mainstream surveying and construction markets.
New and updated Spectra Precision products include:
- Spectra Precision EPOCH 50 firmware 4.81: now supports RTK positioning using the Chinese BeiDou open service GNSS satellite signals.
- MobileMapper 120 Decimeter Edition: this new kit, based on the MobileMapper 120 handheld GNSS receiver, includes the Flying RTK, GLONASS tracking and NTRIP correction options.
- ProFlex 800 firmware version 1.9: now supports GLONASS-only mode and tracking of QZSS signals to meet the needs of specific markets (Russia and Japan, respectively). This updated firmware also improves RTK performance in VRS networks, particularly in challenging GNSS environments, through Z-Blade technology enhancements.
- Layout Pro Field and Office software: a recent release of the Layout Pro field software added support for the FOCUS 30 Robotic Total Station, offering the highest level of productivity and accuracy in a construction layout solution. The Layout Pro version 2.1.1 update now includes language packs for major markets worldwide, in addition to many other minor enhancements. Customers with a current Layout Pro maintenance agreement are eligible to download this update from www.spectraprecision.com.
- Survey Basic software for total stations: further enhancements to this entry-level software application make for the simplest starting point, with workflows that mirror the familiar Nikon-style FOCUS 6 user interface in a modern full-color touch-screen instrument (FOCUS 8). Further language packs have been added, including Czech, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Polish.
- Survey Pro Field software version 5.4: the latest release of this award-winning survey field software includes many new features and enhancements. Customers with a current Survey Pro maintenance agreement are eligible for this update and can download the software from www.spectraprecision.com.
- Spectra Precision Survey Office software v3.10 and v2.95: both versions are companions to Survey Pro 5.4 field software and FAST Survey field software, and offer enhanced baseline processing with more reliable outlier detection and improved accuracy statistics. Additionally, version 3.10 features a new customized ribbon UI and is optimized for 64-bit PCs (with notably faster processing).