Trimble to Hold Virtual Unveiling of R10 GNSS System
October 16, 2012
Trimble will be holding a virtual broadcast on Oct. 23 as they officially unveil the Trimble R10 GNSS System. The system was designed to help surveyors succeed in demanding working conditions.
At the event, attendees will learn more about the all-new Trimble R10 from the engineers who designed it, along with customers who have already gotten their hands on it. At the end of the broadcast, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the system and get answers live from the Trimble team.
At the event:
- Anders Rhodin, general manager of the Survey Division, explains how Trimble’s new solution marks a major shift in the surveying industry.
- Martin Holmgren, director of research and engineering, describes key features of the Trimble R10 and explains how these features can help surveyors overcome challenges in the field.
- Jack Rector, engineer, discusses the vision and thought process that shaped the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver.
- Douglas Brown, CEO of StarNet Geomatics, describes the business challenges his company faces, and how the Trimble R10 has enabled his staff to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Joe D’Aloia, survey manager for Fyfe Pty Ltd, explains the unique ways in which the Trimble R10 has helped his survey crews.
Date: Oct. 23, 2012
Time: 11:00 A.M. EST
To register for the event, click here.