- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
DUBUQUE, Iowa – Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner, released the Personal Edition of its Pinnacle Series. Pinnacle Series helps firms get productive with their use of Autodesk products by delivering multiple implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, users access onscreen workflow, cheat sheet and video content, and receive unlimited live training and technical support.
“The Personal Edition is a cloud-hosted version of our popular Pinnacle Series,” explains Brad Heil, vice president of Products and Services at Eagle Point. “We’ve been helping thousands of design professionals over the past five years use Autodesk software with our Business Edition of Pinnacle Series and now offer single seat licenses, ideally suited for small firms. Because the Personal Edition leverages a cloud infrastructure, businesses can be up and running in just minutes with no additional IT costs. Plus, people can easily use the Personal Edition at home to learn more about AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk Revit when it’s more convenient for them.”
The Personal Edition of Pinnacle Series includes the following resources:
- Interactive workflows that guide people through proper command use and task sequence.
- Cheat sheets that convey short tips and tricks or troubleshooting steps.
- Over 150 (50+ hours) how-to and recorded training class videos for each discipline.
- Unlimited access to live, expert-led, one-hour virtual training classes (basic and advanced topics).
- Unlimited access to Eagle Point expert technical support through chat, email and telephone.
- Peer chat mechanism lets people ask for help from the community of all Pinnacle Series users.
- A search engine that presents relevant results across all Pinnacle Series content.