Free TurboViewer Makes Debut as First 3D DWG Viewer on iPhone
“TurboViewer is now the first 3D DWG viewer for iPhone,” stated Royal Farros, chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design. “We spent a lot of time making sure everything feels crisp and clean on the smaller footprint... TurboViewer is now an incredibly useful DWG viewer for iPhone, something people thought couldn’t be done.”
Free TurboViewer features include:
- Fast native 2D and 3D .DWG (Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT) and .DXF viewing
- Unique time-savers: Able to navigate full-screen preview / cancel large file load
- Smooth Multi-Touch navigation while panning, zooming, and orbiting
- Restore saved AutoCAD views to quickly display the best vision of your design
- Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
- Autosense 2D or 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Doesn’t require Internet connection for remote field work
TurboViewer is the first in a series of next generation apps designed specifically for AEC. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements.
TurboViewer App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone or at www.iTunes.com/AppStore. For more information, please visit www.IMSIdesign.com/TurboViewer.