- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
The deadline for submitting a paper for presentation at the next International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) is September 7, 2011.
ILMF will be held in Denver, Colo., January 23-25, 2012. Authors are requested to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words by visiting www.lidarmap.org/conference/submit_papers.aspx.
The following topics should act as a guideline for those wishing to submit an abstract:
- Data Acquisition - Airborne LiDAR – Acquisition systems, imagery and complementary sensors and best practices
- Data Acquisition - Bathymetric LiDAR – Acquisition and imaging systems and best practices for the flood plain, coastal and estuarine/river bathymetry sectors
- Data Fusion & Processing Technologies – Geospatial data capture, processing, analysis, management, archiving and retrieval; improving operational excellence; processing mobile imagery
- Developments in GIS & Data modelling – 3D visualization, integration with photo-imagery, urban modelling; remote access and processing of LiDAR data
- Industry Issues – Federal and individual State initiatives; operating and GIS standards, quality and productivity issues; recruitment/training issues
- Mobile Mapping & Survey – Vehicle-based high speed mapping systems; operational practices and data management
- Recent Project Examples – LiDAR customers and service providers reporting on experiences in all areas of LiDAR and Mobile Mapping, on commercial and State – funded projects
- Systems Integration – Technology advances in data capture, data processing and improved operations efficiency
- Trends in Technology Development – New developments, applications, operational practises and emerging markets
For more information, visit www.lidarmap.org.