GeoCue Announces Release of GeoCue 2011.1
Advanced enhancements to GeoCue 2011.1 include:
- Native support for 64-bit Windows platforms
- Significantly enhanced coordinate reference system and datum support, including Horizontal Time Dependent Positioning (HTDP) and ground-grid models
- Automatic dispatched and distributed processing for local clouds
- Support for Web Mapping Services (WMS) backdrops in GeoCue Client, including native support for Open Street Map layers
- Completely new Table of Contents including nested folders and real-time shared layouts
- New CuePacs for Intergraph’s OrthoPro and Trimble®’s Rapid Ortho
- Many other new features aimed at improving project quality and reducing production wall-clock time
GeoCue products featured in this release include GeoCue Client, GeoCue Server, GeoCue Federator (Dashboard), and a family of workflow specific CuePacs.
GeoCue customers under current maintenance agreements will automatically receive this significant upgrade.
For more information, visit www.geocue.com.