- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
C-Nav, a leading international vendor of GNSS Precise Point Positioning (PPP) services, today announced the launch of its new DP Position aiding software, C-Scape.
C-Scape is a Windows application designed to provide independent real-time monitoring of any Dynamic Positioning System giving the user unprecedented positioning confidence and situational awareness at sea.
Features include the following:
- Blends multiple sensor inputs for unparalleled position QA/QC
- Fully compatible with the C-Nav3050 DGNSS receiver, the latest in positioning technology
- Suitable for most dynamically positioned vessels including drilling rigs and drilling ships
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Compatible with AutoCAD DXF object and MMS data file overlays.
C-Scape augments existing C-Nav products by providing an independent confidence check of key DP system inputs and provides advanced warning to the DP operator of seabed and surface hazards.
"Developed from a mature base, the new software takes advantage of the QC parameters available from high precision GNSS receivers such as the C-Nav3050 and will be used to enhance C-Nav products and services worldwide," said Russell Morton, C-Nav systems development manager.
The C-Scape package has been designed with flexibility in mind and is readily adaptable to meet specific customer requirements.
Visit www.cnavgnss.com to see how C-Nav remains committed to making your job easier.