- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
GIS Hall of Fame – Nominations Due May 1
URISA is seeking nominations for it’s GIS Hall of Fame which recognizes and honors the best in GIS. The selection criteria for this honor are:
* Original and creative contributions to the field.
* Well known and respected by a wide range of peers.
* Consistent demonstration of sound professional and personal ethics.
2010 Student Competition – Submissions Due May 1 (www.urisa.org/2010students)
This year’s Student Competition consists of a three-tiered approach:
* Presentations (undergraduate students)
* Posters (community college and GIS certificate students)
Exemplary Systems in Government (ESIG) Awards – Submissions Due May 3 (www.urisa.org/2010esigapplication)
URISA’s ESIG Awards recognize extraordinary achievement in the delivery and quality of government services through the application of geospatial information technology.
Information about all URISA Awards is detailed online: www.urisa.org