The Matthews Co. Launches Surveyors Helping Surveyors 2009
Over the last few months, 12 surveying firms joined The Matthews Co. in contributing $10,000 to purchase 100 $100 Wal-Mart gift cards. The gift cards will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to qualified individuals in the surveying profession. Individuals can nominate themselves or other surveyors who have lost their jobs. Nominees must have worked in the land surveying profession with a recent work history of at least two years; they must have been laid off due to the economy; and they must live in the United States. All 100 gift cards will be sent to the recipients via a FedEx the first week in December.
For more information or to access the nomination form, visit http://thematthewscompany.com/surveyors_helping_surveyors_2009.
Surveyors Helping Surveyors 2009 is sponsored by:
- Red Plains Surveying Co., Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Gonzalez & Schneeberg Inc., Plano, Texas
- Bledsoe, Riggert, Guerrettaz Inc., Bloomington, Ind,
- Clark Land Surveying Inc., Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Design Surveys LLC, Eudora, Kan.
- Site Design, Greenville, S.C.
- Denham Land Surveyors LLC, Huntsville, Ala.
- Nussbaumer & Clark Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
- Ludgate Engineering Corp., Reading, Pa.
- Byrd & Associates LLC, Bountiful, Utah
- AZCA Engineering, Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Barrett Surveying Group, LLC, Travelers Rest, S.C.
- The Matthews Co. Inc.
Update: Since we first posted this announcement, other firms have donated toward this program. Please visit the Surveyors Helping Surveyors 2009 Web page for the complete list.