ACSM FIG Forum FIG Congress Student Fellowship
AAGS- American Association for Geodetic Surveying
GLIS- Geographic and Land Information Society
NSPS- National Society of Professional Surveyors
The ACSM FIG Forum FIG Congress Student Fellowship includes:
- Round-trip economy class transportation from home airport to Sydney, Australia
- Complimentary Registration for 2010 FIG Congress will all Congress benefits
- Participation as an official ACSM FIG Forum Delegate at the Congress
- All Congress meals and selected social events
- Accommodations with surveyor/student family while attending Congress
- Selected activity and participation with FIG Young Surveyors Network
The successful applicant will have a technical paper accepted by the ACSM FIG Forum through a peer review process. The successful applicant will attend the FIG Congress and present the paper.
To apply visit www.acsm.net/fig.html or send a request for complete details and application to 2010fellowship@gmail.
The closing date for submission of papers is October 30, 2009.