- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
“We all know how important networking is-especially now,” said Kecia Pierce, 2009 Geospatial Infrastructure Solutions Conference chair and industry manager, Intergraph Corporation. “This site provides a unique opportunity to connect with those at the conference, as well as stay in touch after the event, when we get back to the office to follow up on those ideas and solutions of interest from the conference.”
One of the objectives of GITA’s Conference is to connect attendees with the right contacts, technology, and education, and this new tool helps them do this more efficiently by enabling them to:
- See who else is attending the conference.
- Connect with and communicate with other conference attendees.
- Share a personal profile with other conference attendees.
- Create personalized schedules that can be printed or exported to a laptop or handheld device.
- View an interactive event agenda highlighting the time and location of sessions, networking events, and other activities.
- Use indoor and outdoor maps to get to know the Tampa Convention Center and the City of Tampa.
Full details about the conference are available at www.gita.org/gis, or by contacting GITA headquarters at 303-337-0513; e-mail info@gita.
The Geospatial Information & Technology Association, or GITA, is the professional association and leading advocate for anyone using computerized mapping for the extraction of data to own, operate, maintain, and protect the infrastructure. GITA is the source for professional best practices, education, and employment.