- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
APS provides users with a powerful and flexible working environment to obtain quality results in a timely manner for the entire workflow. All users can enjoy the rich functionalities and ease of use available in all products from the entire APS Suite.
This updated version offers new and improved functionalities that increase productivity:
- Memory optimization for large vector files;
- User can now change the current model from the index;
- New option for providing better control of units ( feet/meters ) of .DGN files;
- Automatic re-centering tool within orthomosaic module.
- APS runs more smoothly on Windows XP 64 bit computers;
- Enhancement of the seamline generator tool;
- Less memory is required from the computer system for the effective use of APS applications;
- Quicker display of contour lines for Digital Terrain Models (DTMs) while using less memory;
- Enhancement of the import/export function for .DGN files;
- Quicker to open vector files;
- Seamline enhancement in "Raw Mode".
Groupe Alta will strive to continually deliver high-quality software solutions that meet and exceed our users’ expectations. APS software has been sold in more than 80 countries since 1989 and is a powerful user-friendly photogrammetric and digital imagery software for mapping and GIS professionals.