- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
ASCE Workshop: Georeferencing with the Global Positioning System
Monday, March 30, 2009
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hyatt Regency, Denver, Colorado
Mineral Ballroom D-G
What you will learn:
* Understand theoretical and practical aspects of current GPS methodologies.
* Obtain the latest information on terrestrial reference frames and how to transform between them.
* Raise awareness of common errors in GPS operation.
* Learn how to use the Online Positioning User Service (OPUS).
* Plan engineering surveys using the latest technology.
* Learn new procedures that can reduce costs.
* Also, practical applications will be described in detail using an on-site connection to the Internet.
Fees (all fees go to the ASCE):
ASCE Workshop only: $295 (does not include lunch)
ASCE Add-on fee for SPAR 2009 conference attendees who have paid registration fees: $195
View details on the SPAR 2009 conference Timetable and Agenda here: