- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
The new kits offer a “glove-fit package for mounting brackets, cables, hydraulics and MC components,” according to Murray Lodge, vice president of construction sales. These kits simplify the installation saving valuable time in the field.
Features of the kits include:
- Access holes throughout the machine for easy cable routing;
- Low-profile control box bracket for better viewing;
- Preset locations for mounting Topcon’s machine receiver;
- Bolt-on mounts for pilot valve bracket;
- Cable protection through a recessed J-box; and
- Bolt-on slope sensor bracket and anti-vibration mount.