Avatech experts invite engineers to 'experience designs before they are real'
at free local event
Enhanced annotation capabilities in 2009 provide greater degree of flexibility with workflow. Large Surface support provides faster and greater functionality with surfaces. Improved grading functionality enables you to create more complex and interactive grading designs. Hydrology tools provide solutions for addressing drainage and hydrology tasks. Corridor enhancements include improved transition control and speed-based design. Survey enhancements include new tools for greater survey analysis.
Rollout events are held from 8:00 a.m. to noon and include a free continental breakfast.
- Baltimore, MD Thursday, May 8
- Cedar Rapids, IA Tuesday, May 20
- Cleveland, OH Wednesday May 6
- Des Moines, IA Wednesday, May 8
- Indianapolis, IN Thursday May 15
- Omaha, NE Wednesday May 7
- Raleigh, NC Wednesday May 14
- Richmond, VA Tuesday May 13
- St. Paul, MN Tuesday May 21
- Tampa, FL Tuesday, May 6
- Virginia Beach, VA Wednesday, May 7
Register online at www.avatech.com/events, or call 1-800-520-8000 to attend these free events. Participants are urged to register now to secure their space.