- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
The new software is “the perfect upgrade for TopNET RTK users that demand the highest accuracy and performance for their networks,” according to Jason Killpack, TPS senior product marketing manager. The addition of a “robust data modeling feature and integrity monitoring to a reference station network, guarantees TopNET+ will deliver consistent high accuracy and improved performance over the entire network geographical area,” Killpack said.
“With this new software, users will receive improved precision on every job, which translates into increased productivity.”
Features of the new software package include:
- Supports GNSS signals without added cost;
- Supports unlimited number of rovers at no additional charge;
- Advanced error modeling delivers greater network accuracy over single baseline network solutions;
- Scaleable solution in functionality and geographic coverage area; and
- Provides an upgrade to TopNET CORS and TopNET RTK network software packages.
About Topcon Positioning Systems: Topcon Positioning Systems, a developer and manufacturer of positioning equipment, offers the world’s leading selection of innovating precision GPS, GIS, laser, agriculture, optical surveying, and machine control products, software, and applications. Topcon Corporation is traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (7732).
Source: Topcon, July 5, 2007.