- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Updated! Tailoring AutoCAD 2007Now in its 5th edition, Tailoring AutoCAD 2007 is the popular e-book that shows step-by-step how to customize the best-selling CAD (computer-aided design) software. The e-book covers these tutorial subjects:
(302 pages; US$30.20)
- Modifying AutoCAD's user interface.
- Creating aliases, keyboard shortcuts, toolbars, tool palettes, and menus.
- Writing toolbar and menu macros.
- Creating custom linetypes, hatch patterns, shapes/fonts, and templates.
Learn more about Tailoring AutoCAD 2007, read the full table of contents, and view select pages at http://www.upfrontezine.com/ta7.
New! Tailoring Visual StylesTailoring Visual Styles is the brand-new mini-ebook on how to work with the new visual styles feature in AutoCAD. Contents include:
(74 pages; 130 illustrations; US$11.10)
- Guided tour of visual styles.
- Working with the Tool Palette, Dashboard, Visual Styles toolbar, and Visual Styles palette.
- Commands and system variables that affect visual styles.
- Coverage of the perplexing Background and Ground Shadow options.
- Two full-length tutorials on creating visual styles.
- Dozens of tips.
Learn more about Tailoring Visual Styles at http://www.upfrontezine.com/tvs.
Availability and DistributionBoth new e-books are available now as Adobe Acrobat file PDF for delivery via email, ftp, or Web browser. The e-book is also available on CD. The e-books feature:
- Illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 paper.
- Margin designed for three-hole punching.
- Immediate availability.