Intergraph Releases Z/I Mission
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., June 12, 2006 -- Intergraph Corporation
From creating initial flight plans to generating reports and indices for the final exposures, Z/I Mission provides a rich data environment that can access any geo-referenced raster backdrop, vector mapping data, and digital orthophotos for flight planning. This mission planning system addresses functions such as flying a particular azimuth, planning the most economical mission for a given region of interest, 3D mission planning, and more.
"Successful data acquisition starts with proper mission planning," said Ben Eazzetta, President of Intergraph's Security, Government & Infrastructure division. "Z/I Mission represents a new generation of flight planning solutions essential to full digital end-to-end production. We are proud to continue providing innovative data acquisition tools that further increase productivity and cost effectiveness, reducing flight time and delivering an unparalleled degree of accuracy to our customers."
The Z/I Mission Core module facilitates basic functions such as viewing of projects, data import or export, definition of coordinate systems, display layout definition through legend manipulation, explorer functionality and catalogue handling. Together with the optional modules for 3D planning and reporting or the program starter functionality, Z/I Mission can:
- Plan missions for block or corridor flights
- Check planning results for correct side and end lap
- Compute stereo coverage of planned or flown missions based on underlying digital terrain model
- Interface to TerraShareÂ® for reference and image data handling
- Control DMC Post Processing and DMC Digital Image Analysis software
- Interface with other existing flight management systems
- Use geo-referenced maps as raster backdrops
- Provide flexible coordinate system definition
- Support export of project data for further use with ImageStationÂ® software.