Intergraph Announces New Version of ImageStation Technology
Huntsville, Ala., March 15, 2006 - Intergraph Corporation
"Intergraph's ImageStation technology provides customers with the seamless integration of hardware and software, improving photogrammetric production, streamlining workflows and improving overall performance, said Gadi BenMark, general manager, Intergraph Transportation and Photogrammetry. "This new version of ImageStation increases productivity with enhanced capabilities that allow customers to do more, faster."
Key features of the new ImageStation release include:
- Added different GPS/inertial measurement unit (IMU) correction models, enhanced exterior orientation (EO) analysis tools and increased speed of bundle block adjustment
- Consolidated sensor modules to a single product - ImageStation Satellite Triangulation
- Decreased automatic DTM generation computation time of color imagery by approximately 40%
- Added distributed processing capability to orthophoto software - enabling true ortho and mosaicking as well as multi-threaded support for mosaicking
- Increased speed of mosaicking and true ortho processing - freeing users to focus resources on other areas
- Added support for expanded MicroStation V8 design plane - simplifying customer processes
Intergraph's ImageStation suite of products serve government and commercial photogrammetry and mapping agencies all over world providing end-to-end production capabilities with the most comprehensive photogrammetric production software in the market. Intergraph covers all aspects of photogrammetry and mapping workflows from acquisition to exploitation to digital distribution, bringing customers best-in-class, open Windows-based imaging solutions. For more information about Intergraph's ImageStation technology, visit http://www.intergraph.com/istationsw/.