MicroSurvey Releases FieldGenius 2006
Some of the highlights include:
- More power and flexibility in the automatic linework
- A fully integrated, RPN mode calculator
- A completely remapped and customizable keyboard
- Streamlined entry and selection of descriptions
- New measurement modes for reflectorless instruments
Many more features are listed on the update page HYPERLINK "http://www.microsurvey.com/products/fieldgenius/fieldgenius-2006-upgrade-features.htm" www.microsurvey.com/products/fieldgenius Upgrades are available for current FieldGenius owners starting at $295US or $345CDN.
With FieldGenius 2006, MicroSurvey has divided the product into modules, an approach used by many data collection software developers. FieldGenius 2006 consists of four modules: "Standard", for total station use; "Advanced", for roading (and other extended features); "Robotic", for robot support; and "GPS", for GPS support. A "Premium" version containing all modules is also available.
While FieldGenius 2006 Standard has a lower price-point than the previous "all inclusive" version it replaces, customers that wish to purchase additional modules will pay more for FieldGenius 2006 than for the previous version.