- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 18, 2005 - Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB) today introduced the new Spectra PrecisionÂ® LL400 Laser Level, a rugged, fully automatic self-leveling laser level for concrete and site preparation applications. The LL400 Laser Level is designed to handle a variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in tough job site conditions, the LL400 is engineered for consistent, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings.
The LL400 Laser Level features easy, one-button operation for basic leveling and provides reliable, highly accurate, long-range measurements, even for machine control applications.
Designed for durability and reliability, the LL400 can be operated in the rain. In addition, the laser level can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 1.5 meters (5 feet), thereby resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL400 Laser Level features and benefits include:
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling minimize operating costs and boost productivity
- Highly rugged design and patented lighthouse seal protects the rotor head and glass, and offers superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime
- Single-axis slope mode provides grade matching with self-leveling cross axis for improved accuracy
- Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable NiMH batteries or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs
- Four customizable kits with choice of receivers to meet all applications
The LL400 can be customized to meet specific application needs with a choice of the Spectra Precision Laser HR550 or CR600 Receivers. The HR550 Receiver can be used either as a handheld or rod-mounted unit and is especially suitable for basic elevation control applications. Featuring durable and lightweight composite housing, the HR550 uses easy-to-read LCD and LED displays. Rugged, accurate and easy to use, the Spectra Precision Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal for longer range leveling and basic machine control applications.
The Spectra Precision Laser LL400 Laser Level is available now through Trimble's Construction Division dealer network.
Source: Trimble, November 18, 2005