Avatech To Show Users in 19 Cities How to Work Easier and Smarter with AutoCAD 2004 03.20.2003
Three of the most skilled, popular and entertaining training experts in the CAD field from Avatech will share their knowledge at 19 locations across the US. In addition, the instructors will demonstrate how participants can utilize Cyco Software's AutoManager Meridian together with AutoCAD 2004 for a total document management solution.
"For customers wishing to upgrade to the long anticipated new version of AutoCAD, these short sessions pack a lot of value and demonstrate how users can have more streamlined CAD management, deployment and networking capabilities," says Debra Keith, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Avatech Solutions. "Avatech is once again rolling out the carpet for our assembled team of experts committed to helping the CAD community by demonstrating features most requested from our customers in user groups and training classes around the country."
Getting Inside AutoCAD 2004 Avatech experts will uncover a number of areas that will enable users to benefit from the new software including the following:
- Fast - Improve performance, save storage space and increase the speed the file transfers such as emailing with .dwg files that are up to 44% smaller in size
- Easy - Easier access to frequently used drawing content, including blocks and hatches, through new, customizable tool palettes
- Space - Increase screen real estate with new tool palettes and command lines that are translucent
- Text - Support enhanced multilane text, including support for tabs and indents
- Tools - AutoCAD Express Tools include aligned text, layer freeze and Text-Mtext tool
- Color - True Color/Color Books Support with the True Color Palette allows the user to enter values using HSL or RGB color models
- Integrate - Manage CAD documents easily through a demonstration of how AutoCAD works with AutoManager Meridian
For More Information AutoCAD 2004 free seminars will be held during March 25 to April 3 in the following cities: Alexandria, VA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Cedar Rapids, IA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Grand Rapids, MI; Lexington, KY; Miami, FL; North Brunswick, NJ; Omaha, NE; Richmond, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Paul, MN; Syracuse, NY; Tampa, FL; Virginia Beach, VA. Instructors include veteran Avatech Technical Experts Jeanne Aarhus, Richard Feineis and Scott A. McEachron. To register, visit www.avatechsolutions.com/web/2004 or call 1-800-706-1000. Since seating is limited, early registration is recommended.