Intergraph Updates Team GeoMedia Subscriber Program to Improve Support for In-house Geospatial Projects 11.03.2003
Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions announced an expanded breadth of membership benefits for the Team GeoMedia Subscriber Program with no change in the membership fee. The Subscriber Program is a complete support solution for in-house application development and implementation of geospatial projects. Through the program, Subscriber members are better prepared to face the challenges of internal project planning, development, implementation and maintenance, including technology innovation cycles, adoption of emerging geoinformation standards and IT standards, enterprise IT integration pressures and labor market pressures.
The Subscriber Program, which is open to any GeoMedia customer - company or individual - with at least one license of any GeoMedia product under a maintenance contract, supports members throughout the entire lifecycle of a geospatial project. New benefits for the members include:
- Initial online training resources for new software analysts and developers
- One free Certified Developer certification
- Discounted e-mail-based support through dedicated support desk
- Monthly informational newsletter, Team GeoMedia e-Link
Members can continue to take advantage of established benefits such as:
- Discounted standard classroom development training courses
- Resources for continuous online education across all levels
- Regularly updated white papers and sample applications and other resources for analysts and developers
- Discussion forum for sharing problems and ideas
- Subscriber logo usage
"Intergraph is fully committed to successful implementations of geospatial solutions by our customers," said Leos Svoboda, Team GeoMedia Program Manager, Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions. "The expanded benefits to the Subscriber program build on Team GeoMedia's proven support framework and infrastructure and extend assistance to efficiently address critical problems in-house projects might encounter."
For detailed information about the Intergraph Team GeoMedia Subscriber Program, visit www.teamgeomedia.com/subscriber/default.asp, now including an online application form.