GIS INDIA 2003 Call for Papers
The Authors are invited to send in their papers and presentations which are to be included in the conference and published in the conference proceedings.
Guidelines Submission for papers/posters/Award Entry The dead line for the submission of the technical papers /posters is
|Abstract of the paper||31st October, 2002|
|Poster||30th November, 2002|
|Full paper||30th November, 2002|
Submit your papers via EMAIL and through post on a neatly typed A4 size paper. he following information should be included in the application.
Title of the paper
Name of the Author(s)
Fax number (s)
A passport size photograph of the Author(s)
Posters should be of A0 size
Guidelines for Authors
All authors are requested to follow the guidelines as given below:
- All manuscripts are limited to 10-12 single-spaced pages, including the title block, abstract, figures, tables and references.
- The title should appear in bold capital letters in sentence case without underlining. For convenience of readers of the proceedings, it is recommended to include the e-mail address(es), and telephone(s) number of the author/s.
- Kindly provide 5-7 English key words for the full paper.
- Kindly write a concise one-paragraph abstract (limited to 300 words), which presents in short the contents and results of the paper in words understandable to a non-specialist also. Main body of the paper should be typed in single-space, with one blank line between paragraphs and headings.
- We encourage authors to provide references.
- All the illustrations should be placed in the paper at the place where they should appear in the Proceedings.
- All captions should be typed in sentence case, centered beneath the illustrations.
- If your paper contains any copyrighted illustrations or imagery, please include a statement of copyright. It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary copyright permission.
- The author should submit the digital format manuscripts in the Winword (DOC format in 97 or latest version) to the Conference Secretariat not later than 30 November 2002. Papers received after 30 November 2002 will not be included in the proceedings. You may compress the file in zip or winzip (.zip) format.
Please send the digital copy as an e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those having no e-mail facility can also send either by post or upload the copy directly to our website at: http://www.gisindia2003.org/upload.htm
Deadline for the submission of the final full paper is November 30, 2002.