- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Targeting architects, drafters, developers, design consultants, builders, builder supply houses, renovation companies, professional hobbyists and educators seeking a cost-effective, AutoCAD(r)-compatible design system, PowerCAD Architect retails for $995, less than 25% of the cost of its closest rivals in terms of power according to the Company. To encourage sales, GiveMePower is offering a special $795 introductory price through the end of November, 2002.
Offering flexible interfaces for novice, advanced and AutoCAD familiar users, PowerCAD Architect uses a single model approach to automatically create and dynamically link intelligent 2 and 3D elements such as walls, windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, and roofs. Results are saved in native AutoCAD file formats for direct sharing with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop, and other systems that support industry standard file formats.
Highlighted features of PowerCAD Architect include:
- Works directly in industry standard DWG(r), DXF(r), and FLX(r) files formats.
- Instant productivity with selectable user profiles for novice, advanced, and AutoCAD familiar operators.
- Conforms to AutoCAD standards for layers, text, lines, blocks, elements, and external drawing reference.
- Single-model creation of intelligent 2 and 3D design elements with multiple views.
- Automated creation of walls, windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, roofs, and other design components.
- Over 300 general-purpose CAD functions from PowerCAD Professional including exclusive VoiceNOTE audio note-keeping and collaboration.
- More than 5,000 industry standard 2 and 3D symbols, graphically presented for insertion at any scale.
- Animated rendering with zoom, pan, shade, hidden line removal, and bitmap export of results.
- Graphic printed/plotted sheet layout with preview and unattended batch plotting.
- Visual interface editor with support for Lisp, C/C++ and Delphi(tm) application programming extension.
- $995.00 suggested retail price, with $795.00 introductory pricing through November, 2002.