- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Carlson Software is pleased to announce the release of Carlson SurvCE 1.21 data collection software. This free upgrade is now available for existing customers to download from www.carlsonsw.com.
Some of the new enhancements included in this release are:
- Enhanced support for Leica, Topcon, Ashtech/Thales, Sokkia, Zeiss and Trimble equipment. These enhancements improve speed and reliability.
- Input/Edit Template Series for Advanced Roading - This feature will allow the user to create a template series file that will assign different templates to different station segments along a centerline.
- Triangulate and Contour – Users can now create contours and/or triangles graphically in the MAP screen.
- Stakeout Grid Pattern for Elevation Difference – DTM staking can now be laid out on a user defined grid.
- Infrared Data Transfer – Users can now send between data collectors using infrared. This allows users an easy wireless method of sharing files on the job.
- Horizontal angle only in reverse face now supported for all total stations. This allows non-coaxial total stations to utilize set collection.
- DXF import now supports files exported from Bentley MicroStation.
- LandXML - Points, cross sections, horizontal alignments and vertical alignments can now be transferred into Carlson SurvCE using this file format allowing users to transfer data into Carlson SurvCE from several popular engineering packages.