- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Avatech Solutions Inc. announced that it will be hosting a series of free events across the US highlighting how participants can get the most out of the new AutoCAD 2005 family of products. Avatech's top industry experts with decades of real-world experience will show users exactly how this new release can be incorporated into daily work routines--enabling people to work faster, better and truly extend the functionality of the software. Various break-out sessions will be held in select cities across the country in three key areas, including building design, infrastructure and manufacturing.
Avatech's national technology events highlight not only how companies can be more productive with the newest issue of CAD software, but how they can integrate a total solution. Break-out sessions demonstrate how AutoCAD 2005 can be best incorporated into specific environments and utilize other popular tools: building design (Architectural Desktop, Revit), infrastructure (Land Desktop, Civil 3D, Map 3D) and manufacturing (Inventor). Top notch Avatech gurus take participants through the latest and greatest CAD software features that will enable users to become more productive, including:
- Sheet Set Manager: View and manage entire sets of drawings with ease and efficiency. Learn how to spend less time finding, fixing and coordinating drawing set information.
- Table Command: Streamlines the process of creating tables and controlling their properties. Complex changes, such as merging cells, matching cell properties and inserting or deleting columns or rows, are also supported.
- Field Command: Simplifies the task of creating, placing and editing text. When fields are updated, revisions roll through the entire sheet set.
- View Creation: Including details, sections and elevations is a common operation.
- Autodesk DWF Viewer: An easier, faster and less expensive way to distribute and communicate digital design data throughout the product/project lifecycle.
AutoCAD 2005 free seminars will be held during April 27 to May 27 in the following cities: Austin, TX; Cedar Rapids, IA; Farmington, CT; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Lexington, KY; North Brunswick, NJ; Omaha, NE; Richmond, VA; Tampa, FL; Virginia Beach, VA and Washington, DC. To find out which break-out sessions will be held in your location and to register, visit the website or call 1-888-227-8680. Since seating is limited, early registration is recommended.
Source: Avatech, April 28, 2004