- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
This pre-release e-book details changes in Autodesk's latest release of its AutoCAD flagship software. "What's Inside? AutoCAD 2006" covers these aspects of the new release:
- Executive overview, plus Autodesk's roadmap of future releases.
- 43 new commands and 56 new system variables.
- Changes to 40+ existing commands.
- Undocumented commands.
- Important details users should know about the license.
- New temporary override keys, shortcut keystrokes, and file types.
- Appendices of commands and system variables.
- Accurate to Rio beta 4.
- 60+ illustrations in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 paper.
- Margin designed for three-hole punching or other methods of binding.
- Immediate availability.
In addition to being up-to-date with AutoCAD 2006 a full week before Autodesk launches its own marketing campaign, purchasers of this e-book receive a free e-book update following the official release of AutoCAD 2006.
The "What's Inside? AutoCAD 2006" e-book is available now as an Adobe Acrobat file for delivery via email, ftp, or Web browser. The e-book is also available on CD.
The 96-page e-book features:
Also available is the equivalent e-book for those curious about AutoCAD LT 2006. Containing similar content to the larger e-book, "What's Inside? AutoCAD LT 2006" also lists the differences between the two programs. Price is $11.40.
Source: upFront.eZine, March 8, 2005