- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions and the Intergraph GeoSpatial Users Community (IGUC) announced the inaugural Geospatial Achievement Awards program. The worldwide competition recognizes Intergraph users who have developed innovative, technologically advanced mapping and geospatial solutions to better serve their communities or constituencies. The competition will highlight organizations that are helping to set the standard for the industry's future with development of industry-leading solutions. All organizations are encouraged to submit entries by April 1, 2003. Intergraph will honor one recipient in each of the following categories:
- Local/Regional Government Solutions - based on desktop, Web, and/or mobile deployment implemented at public works departments, transportation departments, land management departments, or regional mapping agencies.
- National Government Solutions -based on desktop, Web, and/or mobile deployment implemented at mapping agencies or land management agencies/cadastres.
- Military and Intelligence Solutions - based on desktop, Web, and/or mobile deployment implemented at military bases, military mapping agencies, or intelligence agencies.
- Transportation Industry Solutions - based on desktop, Web, and/or mobile deployment, including rail, road, and airports.
- Utilities and Communications Solutions - based on an enterprise solution deployed using desktop, Web, and/or mobile applications for the electric, gas, pipeline, water, wastewater, or communications industries.
- Applications Development - recognizes applications developed by Team GeoMedia members, OEM partners, system integrators, and service providers using Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions' technologies based on desktop, Web, and/or mobile deployment.
Award recipients will be officially announced at GeoSpatial World 2003, the Intergraph GeoSpatial Users Community International Training and Management Conference, May 19-21, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Winners will receive a special recognition award and one complimentary registration to GeoSpatial World 2003.
For complete program guidelines and instructions on submitting an entry, visit www.intergraph.com/gis/community/awards/achievement.asp. For more information on GeoSpatial World 2003, visit www.geospatialworld.com.