- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
AAS in Surveying Technology: 61 Credits
The Associate in Surveying Technology is a program of study designed to provide students with skills for surveying positions of responsible charge in the field or office of local municipalities or consulting firms. Students in this program receive education and training that enables them to perform multiple surveying tasks related to boundaries, construction, and mapping.
Program graduates are prepared for entry-level positions as survey instrument persons or survey technicians.
- Surveying I
- Surveying II
- Introduction to Geodesy and Map Projections
- Boundary Control & Legal Principles I
- Boundary Control & Legal Principles II
- Public Land Surveying System
- Route and Construction Surveying
- Introduction to Architectural Drafting
- Civil Drafting I
- Computer Aided Drafting I: AutoCAD
- Business Statistics
- Plane Trigonometry
For more information, contact the Department Office Room.
1202 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Source: Phoenix College, Feb. 25, 2004